I put the site link below. Parent’s if your children are playing on this game I would highly suggest that you log into your child’s account and read their messages, their archives, watch the movies they are watching and making in this kids game. I would bet you that most of these so called children are adult men and women who deserve to be gave to the public for disposal.
My 10 year old daughter came home the other day and we were playing and chatting about her day at the mall when out of the blue she say’s “Mommy I want to make a blog because bullying is getting bad, there are allot of kids killing themselves over bullying.’ Oh my god at that moment I felt so proud that my 10 year old daughter even knew how bad bullying was let alone wanting to try and do something about it. She want’s to blog and start a group at school about bullying. At that moment I felt as though I have passed on to my morals and good heart to my children and I have taught them that they can make a difference no matter who you are. Below is two videos, one is a song that my daughter showed me on youtube about how bullying has made her a stronger person and how she had to set the bar higher for herself because of bullying and eventually she was stronger than the one’s who bullied her and now she is laughing at them. It is an inspiring song that I hope may help others who are bullied to believe in themselves and to work harder so in the end you are the one who comes out on top.
This next video is about children who were bullied to death and if you have a heart at all then you will cry but it is better to feel then to ignore.
I read this article that has a list of things you can do instead of hurting a child and that cracks me up because if you CAN hurt a child then you are screwed up in the head and should seek help the minute you notice you are beginning to lose patients. If you know you are not good with children then don’t have them and if you accidentally get pregnant then there is something called adoption. I will continue to add facts as I come across them.
I have three children so I know how hard it is to be a 24/7 parent, however hitting/yelling is never the answer, all hitting/yelling does is screw the child up and makes your job as a parent harder. If you treat everyone including your children the way you want them to behave and treat others then your children act like you and treat others as you do. Kids are like little parrots, monkey see monkey do, therefore if your children are uncontrollable or are just brats then take a hard look in the mirror because these children are just mimicking their parents. Maybe we should start beating the parents for not doing there job correctly. It’s really not that hard to act the way you want to be treated and the way you want your children to act and behave towards others.
Did you know that more than 5 children die everyday as a result of child abuse?
Approximately 80% of children who die as a result of child abuse are under 4 years old.
It’s estimated that 50 to 60% of fatalities due to maltreatment are not recorded as such on death certificates.
About 30% of abused/neglected children will abuse their own children later in life.
84% of inmates were abused as children.
Over 80% of children abused are abused by someone they know (parent, caregiver, neighbor, close family friend, ect.)
Growing up I was raised as a Christian, I went to church every weekend and went to bible study on weekdays. Since growing up and coming out “so to speak” I have realized that most people in church, no matter their religion are hypocrites. How could you preach about how God love’s you and how God is all forgiving, then turn around and say that if you are gay, or if you are black or if you don’t abide by the “rules” of the bible you are going to hell. I went to this church the other day and just happened to listen to the class that was going on, the lady was telling children that they would go to hell if they didn’t abide by gods wish’s. I am sorry but if someone ever told that to one of my children I would beat the crap out of them. I do believe in a higher power but I do not believe that you will go to hell if you mess up or if you like that same sex or if you are a different color.
Church goers are always talking about helping others but what they really mean is “well help you as long as you attend our services and get brainwashed like the rest of them. Sorry people but I carry my own belief’s and I believe that everyone else should as well. So what if I don’t believe in your religion, I do believe. I think that as long as your heart is in the rite place then there’s your church, it’s better than what you will get from going to church.
This is for the 20 children who were murdered, for the families of these children and for the 6 adults who were also murdered yesterday on 12/14/2012. Sandy Hook elementary School in Newtown CT.
My 10 year old daughter asks me yesterday if she could show me a video she found on youtube and I was floored when I watched. This is an amazing and worth the watch. Beware this video may choke you up.
Charlotte Bacon, 02/22/06, female Daniel Barden, 09/25/05, male
Rachel Davino, 07/17/83, female Olivia Engel, 07/18/06, female
Josephine Gay, 12/11/05, female Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 04/04/06, female
Dylan Hockley, 03/08/06, male Dawn Hochsprung, 06/28/65, female
Madeline F. Hsu, 07/10/06, female Catherine V. Hubbard, 06/08/06, female
Chase Kowalski, 10/31/05, male Jessee Lewis, 06/30/06, male
James Mattiloi, 03/22/06, male Grace McDonnell, 12/04/05, female
Anne Marie Murphy, 07/25/60, female Emilie Parker, 05/12/06, female
Jack Pinto, 05/06/06, male Noah Pozner, 11/20/06, male
Caroline Previdi, 09/07/06, female Jessica Rekos, 05/10/06, female
Avielle Richman, 10/17/06, female Lauren Rousseau, 06/82, female
Mary Sherlach, 02/11/56, female Victoria Soto, 11/04/85, female
Benjamin Wheeler, 09/12/06, male Allison N. Wyatt, 07/03/06, female
Oregon Mall Shooting on 12/12/2012
Cindy Ann Yuille
Steve M. Forsyth
And one wounded
Oikos University shooting in Oakland CA. on 4/2/2012 there were 7 killed and 3 injured.
Doris Chibuko, 40 Sonam Choedon, 33
Grace Eunhea Kin, 23 Judith O. Seymore, 53
Lydia H. Sim, 21 Bhutia Tshering, 38
Katleen Ping, 24
Century movie theatre in Aurora, CT on 7/20/2012. There were 12 killed and 58 wounded.
Veronica Moser-Sullivan, 6
Jordon Cowden, 51
John Larimer, 27
Jessica Ghawi, 24
Micayla Medek, 23
Johnathon Blunk, 26
Rebecca Wingo, 32
Alexander Teves, 24
Alexander Boik, 19
Matt McQuinn, 27
Ashley Moser, 25
Chardon High School Shooting on Feb. 27th 2012
Russell King Jr
And one other wounded
You may notice that I am not mentioning the shooters names, that is because they don’t deserve to continue to be remembered and I for one am not going to contribute to their remembrance. The only people mentioned on this place are the victims, not the monsters that caused the suffering and heart ache.
I will continue to update this page with the other violent crimes in 2012 that we have endured.
My 18 year old comes home the other day saying “I’m going to join the National Guard,” I talked to a recruiter and he said that I would get paid $200.00 a day. They also said that they would pay for all of his schooling and that he would only have to join for 3 years. Yea Right… My partner did some research and found out that you only get paid for one or two days a month and your pay isn’t all that. We also found out that unless you stay enlisted for 6 years they will NOT help pay for your college. Here my son was all excited thinking it would be worth it just to help support his family and never even suspecting that the recruiters lie through their teeth to get you enrolled because they have a quota they have to hit. Bull shit, why the hell is the Government letting their enrollment officers lie to children just to hit quota. Well there are two less 18 year old’s going into the National Guard.
I believe that you shouldn’t lie to children to get them to serve our country, I don’t even think that they are old enough to see what you see when you are called into action. We found out that 85% of newly enrolled people end up getting a dishonorable discharge because they cannot hack it. Well they are still children and shouldn’t have to hack it. They treat and talk to you like shit in training because if you can be broke they want you to break before you go to war. Bull shit, how about just being bluntly honest because if they want to serve our country then that shouldn’t change their minds. Instead they lie to get you enrolled then they beat you down mentally and physically to try to break you. Well guess what, people should be given the ability to decide for themselves if they can take it or not and the recruiter are taking their right’s to decide for themselves by lying to everyone enrolling. Excuse my french but these dumb bastards would keep more of the people they recruit if they would BE HONEST. LOL the Government being honest what a concept. I doubt that I or my children will ever see that happen in our lifetimes.
And we are so proud to say that the people in our country have freedom, my ass, if we had as much freedom as the Government want’s us to believe then they wouldn’t have to lie every time they open their mouth’s.
Well I am an anxiety freak, I cannot even walk into a busy store without over-hyperventilating. Depression also gets me down at times too. I wanted to share this with everyone just in case it can help someone the way it helped me. I recently started to meditate for 5 to 10 minutes in the morning and 5 to 10 minutes at night. So far it has made me feel refreshed and alive again. I actually shower daily and go out in public without too much of a struggle. After you finish your meditation you immediately feel the difference. If you have never tried it before try it now. It’s only 10 to 20 minutes out of your day so why not?
- When Mommy is Sad (whattheflicka.com)
I read this and it just made sense so I had to share it. Who know’s it may change the way you see things as it did me.
- An adult human brain is about 2% of total body weight.
- There is a road in Japan that plays a song as you drive over it.
- Butterflies taste with there feet.
- Did you know that 35% of people who use dating sites are already married?
- Humans cannot taste without saliva.
- There are 10 human body parts that are only 3 letters long (eye, hip, arm, leg, ear, toe, jaw, rib, lip, gum.
- Suicide ranks third as a cause of death among young (15-24) Americans (American Association of Suicidology)
- The Ringtail was names Arizona’s State Mammal in 1986.
- Arizona supplies about 65% of the Nations copper.
- They made the famous “Mr. Ed” talk with peanut butter.
- The Statue of Liberty weights 225 tons, that is 450,000 lbs.
- A kitchen sponge is 200,000 times dirtier than a toilet seat. (OMG is all I could think)
- A dishcloth is 20,000 times dirtier.
- Scorpions can have as many as twelve eyes.
- Eye’s of Chameleons move separately therefore they can see what’s coming from either side without moving their head.
- Pain occurs when sounds are above 130 db
- Did you know that if you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze, you might pop an eyeball out.
- Did you know that if you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- Did you know that people say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze,your heart stops for a mili-second.
- Did you know that men tend to dream more about other men. Around 70% of the characters in a man’s dream are other men. On the other hand, a woman’s dream contains almost an equal number of men and women. Aside from that, men generally have more aggressive emotions in their dreams than the female lot.
- Did you know that on average you can dream anywhere from one or two hours every night.
- Did you know that most common emotion experienced in dreams is anxiety. Negative emotions are more common than positive ones.
- Did you know that our mind is not inventing faces – in our dreams we see real faces of real people that we have seen during our life but may not know or remember.
- Did you know People who became blind after birth can see images in their dreams. People who are born blind do not see any images, but have dreams equally vivid involving their other senses of sound, smell, touch and emotion.
- Did you know that Bruce Lee was so fast that they had to slow the film down so you could see his movies. They have to speed it up for normal actors and actresses.
- Did you know that rats multiply so rapidly that two rats could have over a million descendants within a year and a half.
- Did you know that the bacteria in your ear can increase by 700 times just from wearing headphones for an hour.
- Did you know that in a study of 200,000 ostriches it has never been proved that they bury there heads in the sand.
- Did you know that horses and rats cannot vomit?
- Did you know that every year an average of 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens?
- Did you know that it is physically impossible for you to lick your elbow? Go ahead try it…
- Did you know that your nose and ears will grow for the rest of your life but your eyes are the same size from birth.
- Did you know that on an average Americans eat 18 acres of pizza in a single day.
- Did you know that the electric chair was invented by a Dentist. Now I could have done without knowing that…
- Did you know that when glass breaks, the cracks move at speeds of up to 3,000 miles per hour.
- Did you know that a normal person will die from total lack of sleep sooner than from starvation. Death will occur about 10 days without sleep, while starvation takes a Few weeks.
- Did you know that if you were attacked by 1,200,000 mosquitoes, each sucking once, your body would be completely drained of blood.
- Did you know that sharks can live up to 100 years old.
- Did you know that a cat’s urine will glow under a black light.
- Did you know that many fish can change their sex during their lives and other deep-sea fish are known to have both male and female sex organs.
- Did you know that rabbits and parrots are the only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning there heads.
- Did you know that an elephant tooth can weight as much as 9 pounds.
- Did you know that an owl can rotate it’s head 170 degrees.
- Did you know that air rushes out of your nose at a rate of 100 miles per hour when you sneeze.
- Did you know that a camels hump is not used to store water it stores fat. Camels drink about 20 gallons of water which is stored into the camels bloodstream.
- In 1938, Time Magazine chose Adolf Hitler for man of the year.
- Scientists are worried how radiation may be affecting humans after a recent finding of mutant butterflies in Japan with abnormal legs, eyes and wings among other things caused by radiation from the Fukushima nuclear accident which was triggered by a major tsunami in March 2011.
- Did you know a full grown giraffe has 7 vertebrae just like a human.
- Thomas Edison had 1000 patents.
- The Olive Wright got hit in the face before he tried to go to college and lost his self confidences and two teeth.
I’ll keep adding to this as I find things of interest